Fresh, Quality & Local
Our huge range of items are always changing so come check us out at the shop and have a taste!
Con’s Continental Deli is a family business opened in April 2015 in the heart of Glenbrook village. We source only the best quality produce from people we know and trust. Con and his team believe that good food is the essence of family and friends. We pride ourselves on providing individualised friendly service.
Our products are a perfect addition to all occasions from lunches to weddings.
We specialise in traditional deli meats, artisan cheeses and all other traditional deli style foods. Con’s Continental Deli is also the perfect destination to enjoy a ‘Underground’ coffee, grab a hearty homemade meal, or sneak in a delicious cake or sweet.
meeting your dietary requirements
- Gluten free Meats, Meals and Sweets
- Rennet free cheeses
- Lactose free cheese
- Vegetarian meals
- Vegan meals
- Milk alternatives: Oat, Lactose free, Soy, Almond, Macadamia
- Raw local honey
We make every effort to reduce, reuse, repurpose and recycle materials and items.
- Our used glass jars and plastic buckets are cleaned and available free of charge to customers
- Coffee grinds used in compost and flower gardens
- Composted food scraps
- Recycled cardboard boxes
- Biodegradable coffee cups and lids
- Eco-firendly food packaging
- Paper straws
- Paper bags
- Keep cups
inclusive customer service
We pride ourselves on individualised customer service
- Talk to us via Email, Facebook and Instagram
- Lodge an order enquiry on our Catering Page
- Call and Collect orders
- Visual pictogram posters for non-verbal orders